Dealing with pimples can be frustrating and can affect your self-confidence. While there are numerous commercial products available to treat acne, they often contain harsh chemicals that may not suit everyone’s skin. Thankfully, there are Natural Remedies to treat Pimples that can effectively treat pimples without the risk of potential side effects. In this article, we will explore some effective natural remedies to help you achieve clearer and healthier skin. Acne or pimples are common among all teenagers are most suffering from this problem. Your skin needs all the care to treat acne. Acne is caused when the pores on your skin get blocked and infected.The dead skin cells also block the skin pores which disable the growth of new cells. You must have to clean and moisturize the skin and keep the pores clean and clear from make-up, dirt and extra oils to avoid acne. Natural Remedies to treat Pimples
In this article, we have discussed about Acne or pimples symptoms, types of acne, causes, home treatment, tips and best home remedies to prevent from pimples.
Causes of Acne or Pimples
Before discussing home remedies to treat pimples, it is important to understand why you get pimples or acne.
Pimples can occur due to mentioned factors:
1. Blocked Pores
Acne is caused when the pores on your skin get blocked due to dirt, makeup and extra oils. In this condition, your skin is not able to release sebum (natural oil that keeps your skin moisturized).
If there is a history of acne in your family, it is likely possible that you also suffer from this problem.
Pimples can also occur due to hormonal imbalance and improper hygiene. That’s why you most often get pimples during teenage years, pregnancy and when you are menstruating.
Read also: Top 10 Pigmentation Creams in 2022
Stress is also responsible for acne. The hormones increase the sebum production in your skin, when you are in the position of stress and cause acne.
Studies have found that depression is also a main cause of acne or pimples.
6. Unhealthy Diet
Certain foods items in your daily diet like oily and junk food, carbohydrate-rich foods, such as bread, chips and bagels may cause acne.
Top 5 Natural Remedies to treat Pimples
Getting rid of acne or pimples overnight cannot be possible, but it takes a little time like two or three days to see the effect of a treatment procedure on your pimples. If you want to remove pimples naturally and permanently, it could take slightly longer time but it is safe to use natural remedies. Below, we suggest you some best home remedy for acne.
List of Best 5 Home Remedies to Treat Pimples or Acne
1. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an antimicrobial agent. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil helps to fight the acne causing bacteria. Tea tree oil also works well to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads. It may cause a burning sensation on your skin, so it is advisable not to apply tea tree oil because it may be allergic to your skin.
How to use :
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with sweet almond oil.
- Apply this mixture on the pimples.
- Leave it half an hour before washing it off.
- Repeat once daily.
Another method :-
you can use it mixing with aloe vera gel.
- Add a few drops of Tea Tree oil to a tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it well.
- Apply this on the affected area and leave it for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with fresh water.
2. Green Tea
Green tea is a beneficiary drink to health. It is high in polyphenols that can help to regulate the secretion of sebum by the oil glands in your skin. This is known for its anti-bacterial properties and help to reduce the occurrence of pimples.
How to use :
- Add two tablespoon of green tea leaves to a cup of warm water and allow them to steep for 10 minutes.
- Dip a cotton pad in cooled green tea water and apply gently all over the face.
- You can leave this overnight or wash it off after 30 minutes.
- Apply this twice a week.
3. Neem and Rose Water
Neem is known to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be a good home remedy to treat acne. Rose water works as a toner to skin irritation.
How to use :
- Grind some fresh neem leaves to form a thick paste.
- Pour a few drops of rose water into the Neem paste and mix well.
- Apply the paste evenly on affected area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes to paste dry.
- Once it’s completely dried, wash it off with water.
4. Ice Pack
When you rub Ice cubes on your skin it helps to compress the size of pores which results to reduces pimples. Sometimes small pimples appear oversize because of the swelling and redness. An ice pack helps to reduce redness and swelling and make the pimple seem smaller.
How to use:
- Take an Ice cube.
- Cover it with a clean cotton cloth.
- Rub on the affected area for 5-7 minutes.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is the most effective home remedy to get rid of pimples permanently. It is not only reduces pimples but also disappear the scars caused by pimples on your skin. It has inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Both these properties work faster to treat pimples.
How to use :
- Apply aloe vera gel directly on the pimple or you can mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder for more immediate and effective results.
- Leave it on overnight and wash it off the next morning.
- It can be used daily at night.
Also Read : Top 10 Home Remedies to Stop Hair Fall
Other 6 Tips to Help Prevent Pimples
1. Clean your face thoroughly
Dirt is one of the major causes of acne. Dirt on your face can lead to the clogging of the pores and bacteria that cause pimples. Clean your face thoroughly and ensure that the pores are not clogged.
2. Never pop your pimples
It is never advised to touch or pop your pimples as this can cause the infection. Clean your face carefully and don’t scrub acne prone area on your skin harshly. Rubbing pimples causes scars that are difficult to treat within a short period of time. So, handle your skin carefully.
3. Drink lot of water
Water is very important for healthy skin. Drink a lot of water to staying hydrated and replenish your skin. Water helps in the disposal of the harmful toxins from your body.
4. Avoid excess use of makeup
If you skin is very sensitive and prone to pimples, you should avoid excess and frequent makeup. Excess makeup can lead to clogging of your pores and cause pimples.
5. Healthy Diet
Ensure that your diet should be healthy and balanced. Avoid carbohydrate-rich foods, processed foods, dairy products, etc. that worsen acne. You can eat vegetables, fruits, juices, nuts, legumes, etc. all these help to keep your body hydrated.
Make sure that you work out regularly. Workout helps to decrease the stress hormones and also replenish your skin. Exercise helps to promote blood circulation throughout the body and regulates hormones. It also improves your sleeping pattern and reduces anxiety.
Note : It is advisable that consult your dermatologist if home and natural remedies have no effect on your pimples because it may cause some serious issues.
- best home remedy for acne overnight
- how to cure acne naturally in 3 days
- how to get rid of acne overnight guaranteed
- how to remove pimple marks naturally at home
- how to remove pimples naturally and permanently
- how to remove pimples overnight
- how to stop pimples coming on face at home
- top 10 home remedies for pimples