Some people are blessed with thick, bold and expressive brows genetically. But, others may have to work hard to get such a brows. It may be possible that you have lost eyebrow hair due to damage, over-plucking, threading or even waxing your brows. There are some tricks and techniques as a permanent solution to thicken your eyebrows naturally. Eyebrow pencils, stickers, powders and other such cosmetics may show your eyebrows thicker but all these products have temporary results. Home remedies with natural ingredients are the best option to get beautiful thicker and fuller brows.
If you have thin eyebrows and have a question how to grow thicker eyebrows naturally, then you’ve come to the right place.
Table of Contents
- 1. Daily Skin Care Routine
Daily Skincare Routine To Grow Thicker Eyebrows
If you’re looking to sport thick, bold and fuller brows, there are a few key habits you may want to add to your daily skincare routine.
1. Exfoliate Your Brows
Exfoliating your brows can also help in eyebrows growth. You can use a soft bristle toothbrush to gently exfoliate the brow area as it removes dead skin cells from your eyebrows and stimulate the hair cycle.
2. Massage Gently
By giving your brows a nightly rubdown can do wonders for encouraging real-deal growth. Good bros massage is important to healthy hair growth. It helps in good blood circulation near the eyebrows. Each follicle is attached to a tiny blood vessel called the derma-vessel. Give a gentle massage to the brow area each night, as it helps in promoting hair growth.
3. Moisturize Properly
While moisturizing our face, we often neglect the skin under or around our eyebrows. Simply moisturize with your eye cream all the way around your eye whenever you apply. Make sure that whatever eye cream you do apply is done with light pressure with the help of fingers.
4. Trim Your Brows
If you really want fuller and thicker eyebrows, you’ll have to forgo the tweezers. Try not to touch your brows from tweezers for 10-15 weeks, all the new brow growth will allow you to re-shape.
If eyebrows are getting too long it is better to trim your brows properly. For this you have to brush them upward and trim the ends but make sure not to cut too short. Then if you want you can fill it with a eyebrow pencil to create the illusion of more fullness.
5. Stay Hydrated
Hydrated skin is very important for healthy and happy hair growth. Hydrated body keeps the skin moisturized from the inside. If your body get ample amounts of water, your body is able to detox properly and keep in all the right nutrients. By keeping yourself hydrated, you will also get a positive result on eyebrows area also. So, always keep a water bottle at your side all day long.
Read also: Top 10 Natural Remedies to Stop Hair Fall
Home Remedies for Thicker Eyebrows
As beauty products are temporary solution to get thicker and darker brows. For the same, you may have to depend on salon or parlour. But nothing can work better than natural remedies so try a few trusted home remedies to get permanent thicker brows.
1. Castor Oil: Help brows grow out long and fuller
This is a traditional and one of the most effective remedies for getting thicker eyebrows. It helps in nourishing your hair follicles as it is nutrient-rich oil. It is really inexpensive and you can get good results with this. Just make sure to choose a 100% pure, organic variety.
How to apply:
- Soak a cotton swab in castor oil.
- Apply it to your eyebrows and leave the oil on overnight.
- In the morning wash it off with some cleanser.
- Apply it each night on your eyebrow roots.
Note: Pure castor oil may cause irritation if you are allergic to it. Make sure that you perform a patch test before using it.
Read also: Best 5 Home Remedies to treat Acne or Pimples
2. Coconut Oil: Home remedy to stimulate brows growth faster
Coconut oil has many great benefits. It works as a natural conditioner as well as a moisturizer. Coconut oil improves blood circulation and helps to speed up hair growth. That’s why various proteins and nutrients in coconut oil promote healthy and thick eyebrows.
How to use:
- Take some drops of coconut oil to your fingertips.
- Apply on your eyebrows and leave overnight.
- Rinse with a face wash in the morning.
- Apply it on your eyebrows every night.
3. Olive Oil: Way To Get Thicker Eyebrows
Olive oil is rich in vitamin A and E and thus can help stimulate brows growth. You can also add some drops of honey in olive oil (optional).
How to use:
- Take some drop of olive oil on your fingertip.
- Massage it gently on your eyebrows with low pressure.
- Keep it on for 2 hours and then wash off with warm water.
- Apply it once a day.
Also Read: Best 6 Home Remedies for Vaginal Itching
4. Petroleum Jelly: Way to make eyebrows darker permanently
In order to promote hair growth, skin should be well-nourished. Petroleum jelly moisturizes the eyebrows area skin and also nourishes it. So, this trick can definitely help in growing out long and fuller brows.
How to use:
- Apply the petroleum jelly on the eyebrows and rub it gently.
- Leave it on overnight and Rinse with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Do this each night.
Note: Do not use petroleum jelly as a home remedy if you have acne-prone skin.
5. Milk: To promote healthy and thick eyebrows
Milk is rich in Vitamin D and also used as a natural skin cleanser. It contains two vital proteins known as casein and whey that promotes hair growth and makes your eyebrows thicker.
How to use:
- Take 2-3 teaspoons milk and a Cotton ball.
- Soak the cotton ball in the milk and apply to eyebrows.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes or until it has dried.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Do this every day.
6. Aloe Vera: A home remedy to grow eyebrow hair
This is a natural and a great remedy to grow eyebrow hair as well. It has a chemical similar to that of keratin; hence it restores hair with its nutrients properties. Aloe Vera is non-sticky gel and easily gets absorbed. It also prevents breakage of hairs.
How to use:
- Peel off the outer leaf of the aloe and scoop the gel out.
- Massage the gel into your eyebrows with the help of your fingertips until it gets absorbed.
- Keep it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
- You can use this remedy 2 times a day.
Read also: 8 Beauty tips for Pre-Bridal
7. Onion Juice: Grow eyebrows naturally
Onion juice is a rich source of sulphur, minerals, vitamins B and C. That’s why onion juice helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. These amazing properties also help grow your eyebrows naturally and enhance brow hair growth.
How to use:
- Chop an onion and blend the pieces in a blender.
- Use a thin cloth or a tea strainer to separate the pulp and juice.
- Now dip a cotton ball in this onion juice and apply it to your brows.
- Keep it on for an hour and wash it off using soap and water.
- Apply it to your eyebrows every alternate day.